Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Bone Density Scan MSLBD05
1. Probe frequency: 0.5MHz ± 10% Broadband at 4.-6db: >60%
2. Measurement time: ≤ 25 seconds
3. Test repeatability: OPR≤±1%
4. Measurement accuracy: SOS ≤ ± 2%
5. Test repeatability: BUA ≤ ± 5%
1. Ultrasonic parameters: BUA (ultrasonic amplitude attenuation), SOS (ultrasonic sound velocity), OI (bone mass index)
2.Measurement method: full dry type (no liquid inside and outside the equipment, no temperature control device required), two-way ultrasonic transmission and reception
3. Probe frequency: 0.5MHz ± 10%
4.Broadband at 4.-6db: >60%
5. Measurement time: ≤ 25 seconds
6. Test repeatability: OPR≤±1%
7. Measurement accuracy: SOS ≤ ± 2%
8. Test repeatability: BUA ≤ ± 5%
9.* Diagnostic parameters: BUA. OI value, T value, Z value, SOS, OPR, adult ratio, age ratio
10. Ultrasonic output TIS: 2.8*10 -3mW/cm2
11. Calibration (correction): automatic calibration of the human body simulation module
12.* Temperature compensation system: Automatically compensates for measurement deviation caused by temperature
13. Built-in reference database: Asian, European, Middle Eastern and African databases
14.*USB interface output, can be connected to a tablet computer, connected to a notebook, desktop can be used, and can be connected to different models of printer output reports.
15. Equipped with two foot auxiliary stations to adapt to various foot detection.
16.* Diagnostic report output; automatic test data diagnosis, built-in print report output. Diagnostic information can be entered in the diagnostic report, and an external printer output report is also provided. The software supports sending the PACS network system.
17.* Measurement site and probe spacing: The probe measurement spacing is fixed to the heel.
18.* Bone Density Software Test System: Adult bone density test software that automatically searches for the best signal. Automatically prompts that the test site is placed correctly.
19. Completion parameters are complete:
Adult: T value, Z value, age ratio, adult ratio, OPR (measurement repeatability), OI (bone index), SOS (sound rate), BUA (ultrasonic amplitude attenuation)
20.* Probe: The oil bladder probe uses special ultrasonic oil as the conductor for measurement. The probe automatically searches for the best signal and can be used permanently without replacement during the life of the product.
21. Language switching: Chinese/English interface switching. Software style: simple and golden interface optional.
22.*All Chinese color report form, providing A4, B5 and other size report formats, convenient for previewing and printing at any time
23.* Supports Bluetooth report transmission and supports WeChat scan code self-download download.
24.* Complete Internet function and communication protocol to facilitate access to the hospital’s networked system and expert remote consultation.
25.*Special work trolley, brand computer integrated machine, support operating system: WindowsXP, Win7, 8, 10 (full support for Microsoft 32-bit/64-bit operating system)
26.* Case database management system, automatic recording, query, classification, backup, etc., quick and easy to find; measurement results can be exported to EXCEL format, which is convenient for doctors to perform data statistics and analysis.
27. Operating humidity (non-condensing): 30-70% Relative humidity: 0-80% non-condensing Operating temperature: 10-40 ° C
28. Power requirements: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz, 3.15A 125W
29. Instrument (host) weight: 13kg (net weight 13kg)
30. Instrument (host) size: (width × height × length) Instrument: 330mm × 360mm × 645mm