1. Ultrasonic probe: 3D scan, 2.6MHz broadband frequency probe;
2. Screen: 5.6-inch LCD touch screen, 640 × 480 resolution;
3. Measuring range: 10ml ~ 2000ml;
4. Automatic measurement error <15%;
5. Scan time: <2 seconds;
6. Volume measurement time: <2 seconds;
7. Scanned image display frame: 4 frames / seconds;
8. Case Storage: Maximum 32G, SD card data storage, can store cases> 40000;
9. Printing: Built-in thermal printer;
10. Probe holding device: with holder and probe wire winding frame;
11. Interface: one probe interface, one SD card slot, one power input jack;
12. Battery: Built-in 24wh battery, continuous working time> 4 hours, can be connected to an external 12V/2A battery, built-in battery charging time is 3 hours;
13. Input Power: 100 ~ 260V AC power to charge power adapter, adapter supplies 12V DC to the scanner;
14. Dimension: 200mm (height) × 160mm (width) × 140mm (thickness).
The bladder scanner is used to non-invasively visualize, monitor and measure urine volume in the bladder, to determine whether to urinate and the suitable urinary output, and also can used to prevent inappropriate insertion of the Catheter into the bladder.
It is widely used in urology, rehabilitation, surgical, operation room, and home health.
Benefits of Bladder Scanning
• Measures bladder volume and Post Voiding Residual (PVR)
• Prevents unnecessary catheterization and patient discomfort
• Reduces Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infection (CAUTI)
• Monitors bladder non-invasively to prevent urinary retention
• Monitors post-operative recovery
• Reduces hospital costs (disposables)
• Promotes staff efficiency and requires little training.
System cleaning and disinfection steps
(1) Shut down the system.
(2) Use mild, nearly neutral detergent, ethanol (75%) or isopropanol (70%) to clean equipment (including keyboard).
(3) Control the time of cleaning according to the user instruction of the detergent and the interval of cleaning shall meet clinical requirements.
(4) Dry the surface of the system or dry it with clean cloth according to the method described on the detergent user instruction.
(5) Clean fingerprints or other contaminants on the display screen and wipe the display screen with soft and damp cleaning cloth dipped with neutral detergent to ensure that the display screen will not be scratched.
(1) The instrument shall be operated in the environment specified in the user manual
(2) The instrument shall not be turned on/off frequently. After being turned off, it shall be turned on after 5 minutes.
(3) When the instrument is not in use for a long time, it shall be packed well according to the factory packaging standard and stored in accordance with the storage environment requirements specified in the manual