CMS8000VET Veterinary Monitor
The CMS8000VET Veterinary Monitor has abundant monitoring functions and can be used for monitoring of cat, dog and other animals. User may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. It adopts 100-240V～,50/60Hz for power supply, 12.1” TFT color LCD for displaying real-time data and waveform, and up to 8-channel waveform and all monitoring parameters can be displayed simultaneously. In addition, it can be connected to the central monitoring system via wired/wireless network so as to form a network monitoring system. This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and dual- channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for moving.
- 12.1” TFT color LCD, multi-language interface(Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakhstan, Polish, Czech).
- Fanless design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- With standard interface, OxyCRG, trend chard, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Operation mode: keys and buttons.
- Display up to 8-channel waveform on one screen.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, and with ECG step function.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Print trend table data with one-key.
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(special leads are necessary).