Digital Ultrasound Machine Mindray DP-30
With its lightweight ergonomic mobile design, the DP-30 can accompany you wherever required. Breaking down the barrier between B/W and Doppler ultrasound diagnostic systems, DP-30 is an advanced system equipped with Power Doppler and PW Doppler, providing you more possibilities in various clinical applications.
Mindray DP-30 ultrasound system is equipped with advanced imaging technologies to provide you with high-quality images and a convenient workflow allowing you to scan with confidence and ease.
Features and Benefits
- Power: Power Doppler helps identify blood flow in different clinical conditions, essential way to help localization of vessels, making them much easier to accurately measure.
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging: Utilizing second harmonics generated from tissue boundary layers, THI significantly enhances contrast resolution and improves image quality especially for technically difficult subjects.
- TSI: Tissue Specific Imaging optimizes the image quality based on the properties of the tissue being scanned. Four imaging options are available including general, muscle, fluid and fat.
- iClear imaging feature: Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection.
- Sharp & Continuous Edges
- Smooth Uniform Tissues
- Clean ‘no echo areas‘
- ExFOV: Discover better diagnostic information through extended view of the anatomical structure on all convex and linear probes.
- B-Steer™/ iNeedle™: Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vessels.
- iStorage™: Directly transfer images and reports to PC via network cable.
- iZoom™: Gain instant full screen view on the click of a single key.
- iStation™: Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
- iTouch™: Gain instant auto image optimization in B mode on the click of a single key.
- iScanhelper™: Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software, iScanHelper provides you with an interface to learn “How & What” of ultrasound scanning. Supported with excellent practical examples and illustrations, iScanHelper, with its easy and practical usability, is an effective educational tool either for beginners or experienced professionals.
- 12.1 inch high definition LED with full screen design
- 30 degree tilting angle adjustable monitor
- 2 universal transducer connectors
- User friendly control panel with backlit
- Light and compact design for extreme portability
- Black and white ultrasound system