ECG100G-VET single channel electrocardiograph can print ECG waveform with thermal printing system, prompt for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, display multi-language interface, record ECG waveform with manual or auto-mode, which is very convenient for operation.
- Digital signal processor, gets better quality ECG waveform by ECG signals filtering through the power frequency filter, baseline filter and EMG filter.
- Output system: High-resolution thermal-array (8dots/mm), without any adjustment. Recording frequency Response: Up to 150Hz.
- The device can record exact single channel ECG waveform and annotation in real-time and continuously. The annotation includes: lead sign, sensitivity, paper speed, filter state, etc.
- Under automatic mode, just press the button once, the device will complete record automatically, which improves work efficiency.
- The languages of operation interface include Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Turkish. Print languages include Chinese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Turkish.
- In optimal DC state, the device can standby 7 hours, print 4 hours continually and record 150 pieces of ECG waveform.