Low Speed Centrifuge MSLZL38
1. Compact size; great space saver for the lab
2. Steel structure, centrifuge chamber made of stainless steel.
3. Controlled by microcomputers, AC frequency variable motor drive, able to operate stable and quietly
4. Multi-color LCD display, user-friendly, clearer and more direct display. .
5. Able to change parameters anytime during operation without stopping the machine
6. automatic calculation and simultaneous display of RCF/RPM.
7. 10 types of accelerating/decelerating control, 40 groups of programming space, user able to program and call program freely
8. With electronic door lock, enhanced safety
9. This model is widely used in laboratories in hospitals and institutions due to its super high performance cost ratio and reliable quality
Max RPM (rpm):6000rpm
Max RCF :4430×g
Noise Level:≤ 65dB（A）
Outer packing Dimensions:545×430×395mm