Oxygen Generator Machine MSLZY63
- Maximum Recommend Flow Rate: 5LPM
- Flow Range: 0.5〜5LPM
- Change in maximum recommended flow when back pressure of 7kPa is applied: 0.5L/min;
- Oxygen Concentration:93%±3%
- 5.Output Pressure : 20-70kPa
Pressure Relief Mechanism Operational at:
AC110V±10% n60Hz ± 2%orAC220V±10% Q50Hz ± 2%
(Please refer to the specific name plate on the machine)
8 .Input Power: W400VA
- Net Weight: 15.5kg
- Dimension:345(L) X 280(W) x 558(H)mm
- Altitude: Up to 1828 meters (6000 ft) above sea level without degradation of concentration levels. From 1828 meters (6000 ft) to 4000 meters (13129 ft) below 90% efficiency.
Over Current or Connection Loosen: Unit Shut Down
Compressor Over Hot: Unit Shut Down
Pressure, Cycle Failure: Alarming and Shut Down •Compressor Failure: Alarming and Shut Down •Low Oxygen Concentration
- Minimum Operating Time: 30minutes
- Electric classification: class II equipment, type B applied part
- Work system: work continuously.
- Normal Operating Condition: •Temperature range: 5°C〜40°C •Relative humidity: 30%~80%
- •Atmosphere pressure: 860hPa〜1060hPa (12.47psi〜15.37psi)
△ CAUTION: When storage/transportation condition is lower than 5°C, please put the device in normal operating condition more than 4 hours before operating.
17.Oxygen Output Temperature: W 46°C
18.Cannula length DO NOT more than 15.2m (50ft) and no twist.
19.Storage and Transportation Condition: •Temperature range: -20°C~+55°C
•Relative humidity: W95%
.Atmosphere pressure:500hPa~1060hPa (10.15psi~15.37psi) CAUTION: The device should be stored with no strong sunlight, no corrosive gas and wed ventilated indoor area. The device must be transported and used in the vertical position only.