Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Portable Vein Finder MSL-260
● Small in size, light in weight. easy to carry
● Adjustable light, wide application range
● Sensitive switch, safe and power saving
● Fit human body engineering, more comfortable grip
● Rechargeable lithium battery
Dimension: L*W*H=190* 35*35mm(±2mm) Net weight: 84g(±5g)
Working Voltage: 5.0V～8.4V Working Current: 0.98A～1.12A Illuminance: 26000lux～27000lux
1. The instrument integrates bulb with sensor. After turning on the rotary switch, cover the sensor area with palm, then bulb sending light.
2. Don’t touch the position of the red light bulb before turning on the switch. Don’t squeeze the red light bulb hard.
3. Please try to reset or place palm on position of the red light bulb more closely if it doesn’t work under normal operating conditions. Please contact after-sales
staff if the problem still can’t be solved.
4. The instrument has no waterproof function, please keep it from water and don’t operate with wet hands.
5. When the instrument gives out light with flashing, it means the power is low, please charge the battery firstly.
6. The charging indicator should be green if the battery is charged full. Please unplug the power adapter/Charger on time.
7. Please turn off the instrument when its shell heats after working for a period of time, and restart it later after cooling it for a moment in the air.
8. Please adequately cover the red LED bulb fully when it works. Avoid light leaking to make full use of it.
9. Don’t look straight at the red light bulb when it is working.