Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Streak Retinoscope for Astigmatism Axis Measurement MSL24
Streak retinoscope for astigmatism axis measurement MSL24
1. The well positioned filament can be rotated for 360′ and upward and downward moved.
2. Brightness of the streak can be adjusted.
3. Quickly and precisely measure the astigmatism axis
4. The light can be converged, radiated and paralleled
5. Automatic turning off effectively protects the bulb
6. Two-steps adjustable brightness for bulb: S(Bright), W(Dark)
Working Distance: 1m
Illumination Source: 3v/2.1w, Halogen Bulb
Streak Rotation: 360°
Streak retinoscope for astigmatism axis measurement MSL24B
1. The filament can be 360° rotated and move upward and downward
2. Quickly and precisely measure the astigmatism axis.
3. The light can be converged, radiated and paralleled.
4. Continuously adjustable brightness.
5. Convenient quick recharging
6. .Anti-overcharging function protects the battery.
7. Can also be connected with the head of ophthalmoscope
8. Double electricity double sufficient power.YZ24B and YZ1 1 D could be charged at the same time