Return and Refund Policy
Items ordered from our website can be returned for FREE within 30 days of receipt of domestic shipment (in most cases). Returns for items purchased directly from Neuvar must be processed through our Online Returns Center. Free return policy applies to orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them (i.e., post-surgical garments, etc.). If the “Shop with confidence at Neuvar” section under the add to cart button details “Free Returns,” the product is eligible for returns!
International, Hawaiian, and Alaskan orders are not eligible for free returns and cannot be processed through the Online Returns Center. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges. Non-domestic returns must be processed manually. If you would like to place a non-domestic return, please email email@example.com with your order number, and our team will reach out.
- Must be returnable, unopened, unused.
- In original packaging. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- Return request must be submitted within 30 days of receiving delivery.
- Once a return is authorized it must be returned to Neuvar within 10 business days of the return authorization.
- Customer is responsible for packing return properly. If item becomes damaged during the shipping process the return may be denied once inspected at Neuvar or the manufacturer.
- Neuvar shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product or the item is damaged during shipping. Denied returns will be immediately disposed of.
- Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it will take approximately 5 business days to be processed by our team and 5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, except when due to Neuvar error. Shipping fee refund requests need to be requested below. Please be sure to list the order number, return reason, and a full explanation. The return still needs to be processed through the Online Returns Center.
We would love to process every return request. However due to health and safety concerns we are unable to authorize all returns. Certain products are forbidden to be returned due to their biohazard nature.
Non-returnable items include but are not limited to:
- Customizable Items
- Digital Items
- Items Missing Original Packaging
- Items With Broken Safety Seals
- Special Order Items
Oversized items may be returned to our facility by freight shipping. Neuvar actual shipping cost and return shipping fees will be deducted from your total refund amount. Neuvar actual shipping cost may be substantially higher than what Neuvar charged on the initial order.
If an item is reported damaged or defective, troubleshooting is required before authorizing the return. Neuvar waives any shipping charges for damaged or defective item(s). If an item is received operating properly when returned or if the item is damaged due to improper packing by the customer, Neuvar may impose fees, or our returns department may deny the return. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for oversized items.
Computers and Electronics
Electronics purchased from Neuvar that didn’t start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or is still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Any returned item that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
Returns on custom products that have had different customization options, including any configurations, or designs are as follows:
- Notify us within 14 days of receipt.
- Due to personal configuration, or design on these products, Neuvar is not required to accept returns or exchanges unless the items are damaged or defective upon arrival.
- If there is an error in the configuration, or design due to a mistake by the manufacturer, you are protected per the Neuvar Guarantee.
- All product packaging (such as boxes) must be returned with the item. Products missing all their applicable tags are not acceptable for return.
If you received your order and items or accessories are missing, please contact us with a detailed message of what you received. We will need to contact the manufacturer or our Neuvar warehouse to ensure you receive all necessary items included with your purchase.
Whoops! If you received an extra item by mistake in your shipment please email email@example.com with the subject ‘Received Extra Item’. We will email you a prepaid return label to return the extra item.
If you placed an order but received the wrong item, you can return the wrong item for a refund or a replacement of the item you did not receive through the Online Returns Center by selecting “the wrong item was sent” when prompted.
Unless otherwise specified, activation codes, and software are not returnable after purchase.
Mattresses and Pads
Mattresses must be returned within 30 days in the original, unopened/unused packaging for a refund. Product exchange may be available if item is opened/used. Contact us to discuss your exchange request.