Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CMS600P-VET B-Ultrasound Diagnostic System
CMS600P-VET is a notebook veterinary B-ultrasound diagnostic system. The device adopts digital beam-forming (DBF), real time dynamic aperture (RDA), real time dynamic beam apodization (DRA), real time dynamic receiving focusing (DRF), digital frequency scan (DFS), frame correlation technologies. It is applicable to the measurement and calculation of the obstetric for swine, bovine, sheep, equine, cat, dog and other animals.
- Adopts high-resolution LCD screen.
- Clear and stable image quality, high resolution.
- Optional multiple probes, satisfying different diagnosis requirements.
- Pseudo-color display function.
- PAL-D video output offers connection to external video image printer and large-screen monitor and other equipment.
- High speed USB2.0 port provides real time image uploaded to computer.