ECG300GA Portable 3 Channel Electrocardiograph ECG EKG Machine
ECG300GA is an electrocardiograph collecting 12-lead ECG signal simultaneously and printing ECG waveform with thermal printing system, which features in, recording and displaying ECG waveform with manual or auto mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” and “Lack of paper”, optional interface languages(Chinese/English), case database management.
ECG300GA is an Electrocardiograph which can collect 12-lead ECG signal and print waveform by the thermal printing system. It features in: recording and displaying ECG waveform in AUTO/Manual mode, measuring and diagnosing ECG waveform parameters automatically, prompting for “Lead off” or “Lack of paper”, optional interface languages(Chinese/English), case database management.
- 2.7″ LCD, accurate and clear ECG waveform and working state display, economical to save recording paper.
- Sync collection for 12-lead ECG, adopt digital signal processing technology to get high-quality ECG waveforms via AC filter, baseline filter and EMG filter of ECG signal.
- Display of 1/2/3-lead ECG, print mode, sensitivity, paper speed and filter state, etc. on one screen, convenient for contrastively diagnosing.
- Multiply printing modes and formats, including manual, auto 4*3, auto 3*4+1, auto 3*4, auto 2*6+1, auto 2*6, etc. Waveform length printed can be adjusted, and with timing print function, which meets different requirements.
- With the functions of auto-analysis and auto-diagnosis for routine ECG parameters, provide measurement results and auto-diagnosis conclusion for HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1), etc. which reduces the doctor’s burden.
- Built-in memory stores up to 15 cases(optional SD card, store up to 50 cases), convenient for case review and statistic.
- Two languages(Chinese or English) interface and report.
- AC/DC, and in optimal DC state, built-in rechargeable lithium battery can continuously work for 8h, print up to 70 minutes and 175-ECG, which meets the requirements of visiting a patient at home and body examination.
- Working environment
Relative humidity: 25%~80%(non-condensing)
Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
- Transport and storage environment
Relative humidity: ≤95%
Atmospheric pressure: 500hPa~1060hPa
- Input mode: floating and defibrillation protection
- Frequency response: 0.05Hz ~ 150Hz(-3dB~+0.4dB)
- CMRR: >60dB, >100dB(add filter)
- Time constant:≥ 3.2s
- Patient leak current: <10µA
- Calibration voltage: 1mV
- Sensitivity: 5, 10, 20 mm/mV ±5%, standard sensitivity: 10mm/mV±2%
- Noise level: ≤15µVp-p
- Input circuit current: ≤50nA
- Input impedance: ≥50MΩ
- Sampling accuracy: 12-bit
- Safety classification: class Ⅰ, type CF and defibrillation-proof applied part
- Recording mode: thermal printing system
- Auto record: set record according to auto record format and mode, automatically switching leads, measuring and analyzing.
- Rhythm record: set record according to rhythm record format and mode, automatically measuring and analyzing.
- Manual record: set record according to record format, manually switching leads.
- Paper size: 80mm(W)×20m(L)
- Measurement parameters: HR, P-R interval, P Duration, QRS Duration, T Duration, Q-T interval, Q-Tc, P Axis, QRS Axis, T Axis, R(V5), S(V1), R(V5)+S(V1)
- Sampling frequency: 1000Hz
- Polarizing voltage: ±500mV
- EMG interference filter: 25Hz/35Hz(-3dB)
- AC filter: 50Hz/60Hz(-20dB)
- Paper speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/s, ±5%
- Power supply:
DC: 7.4V/2000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fuse specification: two AC time lag fuse(φ5×20mm), T1.6AL250V
- Waterproof degree: IPX0
- Working mode: continuous working
- A lead cable
- A limb electrode
- A chest electrode
- A thermal recording paper
- A power cord
- An earth wire
- A user manual
- ECG-Sync software+USB cable
- Disposable ECG electrode
- Conductive gel
- SD card