HMS7500 Multi-parameter Vital Signs Monitor
HMS7500 is a portable medical device which takes community aging users as the center, general doctors as the main application objects. It is convenient to visit every family at any time, and user can finish all examinations at home. The device is consisted of host, Bluetooth collection terminal and accessories, which can measure multi-parameter, such as 12-lead ECG, blood pressure(adult, child and pediatric), SpO2, blood glucose, temperature and routine urine, etc. Data measured can be uploaded to Cloud Health platform, which provides effective health management for user and support for clinical decision, helps hospital to enhance medical decision, hospital management and medical level.
- Portable examination: Portable design, resolves the problems of household survey for general doctors.
- Multi-parameter collection: Standard parameters: ECG, NIBP, SpO2, temperature, blood glucose, routine urine
- Bluetooth transmission: Data collected by Blood Glucose Meter, Urine Analyzer and Thermometer can be transmitted by Bluetooth.
- Offline collection: Data can be collected under the state of no network or unstable network.
- Data upload: Data collected in offline state can be uploaded to PHMS again until stable network.
- Login by multi-mode: Phone number, health card
- Network mode: Wired, Wi-Fi, 3G
- Registration: Register by the phone number.
- *Cloud storage: Data measured can be uploaded to Cloud Health platform, safe and private to manage health archives, convenient to inquire anywhere anytime.
- *Private health cloud service: Long-term storage, analysis and review for physiological trend data
- *Health management service: Provide health instruction and consultation service by cloud experts.
- Note: the contents marked with “*” are provided by cloud terminal.