Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SP100 Spirometer is a portable lung function testing device, which mainly used to examine lung function related parameters for patients. It can be applied to various environments such as in hospitals, clinics, etc. And it is also suitable for communities, schools, factories and other places to conduct epidemiological investigation, health examination, occupational disease screenings.
- Measurement of Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Vital Capacity (VC/SVC), maximum voluntary ventilation (MVV) and relevant functions, more than 50 parameters can be measured and displayed; for several times of measurement, the optimal result will be displayed; the condition of subject can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Measurement parameters:
Forced Vital Capacity (FVC): FVC,FEV1,PEF,FEV1%,(FEV1/FVC),FEF25,FEF50,FEF75, FEF2575,FEV1/VC,FEV6,FEV1/FEV6,ELA,FET,EVOL,FIVC,FIV1,FIV1/FIVC,PIF,MVV,etc. Vital Capacity (VC/SVC): VC,IC,ERV,IRV,EVC,IVC,TV,VE,RR,tI,tI/tE,tE,TV/tI,tI/ttot Maximum Ventilatory Volume (MVV): MVV
- Real-time display respiration waveform:Flow-Volume loop and Volume-Time curve chart;
- 7″ color LCD touch screen, buttons can be operated along with touch screen;
- Incentive animation operation guide, easy for the use between children and the old;
- Built-in thermal printer, reports can be printed directly;
- BTPS automatic correction function, compensate for the impact of environmental differences;
- Test time and environment temperature display;
- Calibration function, ensure measurement accuracy;
- Multiple predicted value can be selected, suitable for different population;
- Storage of more than 10,000 groups of data;
- Lung age estimation function;
- Built-in lithium battery, supports both of AC and DC.